- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 34 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 35 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering37
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.