- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 35 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6140B
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that has a red LED and DTC B2455 setting current in the Vehicle Communication Interface Module after performing Canada upgrade. Technician will need to gain access to the Vehicle Communication Interface Module. After gaining access to the Vehicle Communication Interface Module pull the tape back on the X2 connector then tape the bare wires individually to prevent them from shorting.
Click a tab for more information.