- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 35 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4138P
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, engine misfire, and/or engine noise. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0300-P0308. If published Service Information diagnostics does not isolate the cause of this concern technician should check for a worn camshaft lobe and/or lifter roller, a sticking valve, valve leakage, a broken valve spring, and a collapsed active fuel management lifter.
Click a tab for more information.