- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 12 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 21 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 28 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light is on1
- exhaust manifold bolts breaking on both sides1
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.