- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Fuel System Problems
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bad Fuel Rack1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Fuel Injection System1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.