- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 21 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 27 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cam Shaft Failure1
- Engine Shuts Off While Driving1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Low Oil Light On/Loud Noises1
- Reduce Power Light On, Vehicle Slows Down And Shakes1
- Runs Rough1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.