- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 28 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 29 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,591 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.