- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5386F
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are found to have a back-up alarm inoperative during the Pre-Delivery Inspection. On trucks equipped with the Back Up Alarm (RPO 8S3), the alarm will be intentionally left disconnected from the assembly plant. Technician will reroute the harness and plug it in.
Click a tab for more information.