- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15NA082
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: STEERING
- This technical bulletin provides repair information for installing a new stabilizer shaft bracket to correct a customer concern of on a clunking noise originating from the front of the vehicle that is more predominant during turns or traveling over bumps.
Click a tab for more information.