- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17337 (Bulletin
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 17337 - Emission Recall. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall involving certain vehicles, equipped with a diesel engine. The engine control module in these vehicles may not properly diagnose a fault in the exhaust particulate matter sensor. Additionally, a subset of these vehicles, certain vehicles, may in rare instances exhibit a condition in which the engine surges up to 2,800 RPM during vehicle coast or vehicle braking. Dealers will program the engine control module, and transmission control module when applicable.
Click a tab for more information.