- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17337 Phase 2
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 17337 01 Phase 2 - Product Emission. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall involving certain vehicles, equipped with a diesel engine. The engine control module in these vehicles may not properly diagnose a fault in the exhaust particulate matter sensor. Additionally, a subset of these vehicles, certain 2017 model year Chevrolet Silverado HD and GM Sierra HD vehicles, may in rare instances exhibit a condition in which the engine surges up to 2,800 RPM during vehicle coast or vehicle brakingProgram the engine control module, and transmission control module when applicable.
Click a tab for more information.