- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17366
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS:FRONT
- 17366 Stop Delivery. Effective immediately, stop the delivery of certain vehicles in new vehicle inventory. The GM field action number is 17366. The driver?s and front passenger?s seat belt retractors in these vehicles may have been built with different torsion bars than were used in testing the vehicles. Until further instructions are received, involved vehicles that are in dealers? possession must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes or any other dealer use. Until the recall bulletin is released, the Investigate Vehicle History (IVH) screen in the Global Warranty Management (GWM) system will display "N/A" under Release Date and "Incomplete ? Remedy not yet available" under Status. This means the required repair is not yet available and dealers should not attempt to perform any repairs. We are working with the supplier to obtain the required parts as quickly as possible. We are working with the supplier to obtain the required parts as quickly as possible. When a sufficient quantity of parts are available, the recall bulletin will be released and dealers can begin repairing vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.