- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 15 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 25 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17426 (Bulletin
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- 17426 - Service Update. Certain vehicles, equipped with the manual shift transfer case (RPO NQG), may have a condition in which the transfer case shift linkage rod bolt torque is less than specified. Over time this bolt could loosen enough to allow the transfer case shift indicator to be inaccurate; or the bolt could fall off causing the transfer case to remain in its previous position and the shifter to be non-functional. Tighten the transfer case shift linkage rod bolt to the specified torque.
Click a tab for more information.