- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18026
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- 18026 - Emissions Recall. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall on certain vehicles equipped with a 6.0L gasoline (L96) engine and dual fuel tanks (N2N). There is a potential that the rear fuel tank inlet check valve may have been damaged during vehicle assembly. If this condition exists it may be possible for fuel or fuel vapor to leak at the connection of the fuel filler hose to the rear fuel tank. Dealers are to replace the rear fuel tank.
Click a tab for more information.