- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18NA103
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Technical Bulletin provides information to correct a customer concern of a siren or whine noise from the in-tank fuel pump at temperatures below -6C or 20F, accompanied by start and stall, no start, loss of power and MIL illuminated. Technicians may find DTCs P0087, P018B, P228A, P228B or P2635 set in ECM.
Click a tab for more information.