- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5151D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a hard start, no start, rough running, or low fuel pressure. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0087, P0088, P0191 and P128E during the inspection. If during the inspection of the fuel system contamination is found the complete fuel system will need to be cleaned and flushed. After the fuel system is cleaned out test the fuel using the latest version of PIT3173.
Click a tab for more information.