- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5179D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have extended or long crank time during cold ambient air temperatures. Direct Injection systems run at higher pressures, and the mechanical pump on the engine must build up the required pressure before the first injection event occurs. Direct Injection engines may have slightly longer cold crank times than that of port fuel engines.
Click a tab for more information.