- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5286B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician for a vehicle setting both a P2635 and P018B diagnostic trouble codes. The following steps may help to determine if this is caused by a fuel pressure sensor not reading the low end of the pressure range. Technician is to make sure the engine is cold and install the Multiple Diagnostic Interface along with Global Diagnostic System 2. Navigate to fuel system depressurize and at engine idle depressurize the fuel system. The fuel pressure sensor value should drop to 0 and the engine will stall. If a sensor is causing this concern the suspected sensor will not drop to 0 the engine will stall however the sensor will still read 30 to 40 pounds per square inch.
Click a tab for more information.