- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5370C
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have an “Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor” on the Driver Information Center or a diesel exhaust fluid warning lamp on or other exhaust fluid quality related concerns. Technician will inspect the diesel exhaust fluid for contamination. Technician should use Service Information for Contaminants in Diesel Exhaust Fluid Diagnosis and use special tool J26568 or EN50422 Diesel Exhaust Fluid Refractometer for fluid testing.
Click a tab for more information.