- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5395E
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have rattle or ticking noise that is louder inside the vehicle than outside. The noise may also sound like a lifter tick. If the noise is heard best at the fuel line and the sound will be real loud with a stethoscope. The fuel line will need to be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.