- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5498L
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of DTC P050D setting along with a P0300 after a cold start up. White smoke and/or coolant odor may come from exhaust for an extended period of time at cold start as well. Cause Coolant getting into the cylinders, and provides direction for the repair.
Click a tab for more information.