- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5570A
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: STEERING:GEAR BOX:SHAFT PITMAN
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer a conditionwhere a tick noise may be present inside a vehicle while driving. This may be the result of a deformed or improperly seated steering shaft seal allowing engine compartment sounds into the vehicle. Dealers are instructed to replace or reinstall the boot as needed and are informed the condition is being reviewed by engineering.
Click a tab for more information.