- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5609
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer an issue where the vehicle's service engine soon light may illuminate due to trouble codes P0601-P0604, P0606, P062B, P062F, P0630, P16F3, or P262B . The dealer is to inspect the engine control module's electrical connections and for proper powers and grounds. Dealer instructed to replace the Engine Control Module, if no other issues found.
Click a tab for more information.