- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5614
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer technicians that DTCs P0046, P113B and P206B may be caused by a software anamoly. The anamoly should be corrected by updating the engine control module (ECM).
Click a tab for more information.