- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3219F
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- This Preliminary Information communicates to technicians that the Daytime Running Lamps (DRL's) or the auto headlamps will not shut off when using the daytime running lamp disable switch (Which is part of the headlamp switch), if the vehicles was built for Canada (RPO Z49). These vehicles were built with different software that doesn't allow the DRL's or Auto headlamp to be shut off. Canada law prohibits disabling daytime running lamps (DRL's) or auto headlamps.
Click a tab for more information.