- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5074K
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the use of J-35616-64B terminal test probe, replacement terminals, and terminated leads. The J-35616-64B is the latest test probe released for checking tension or probing the .64 series terminals. The test probe terminal has been released in the terminal repair kit (J-38125-620H) located in Lear Tray 7 part number 963716-2. There are 5 terminated leads in a package part number is 13505346, which can be ordered through your normal General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales parts channel.
Click a tab for more information.