- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5232D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician the steps to diagnose and repair the concern of the display is showing 32° F (0° C) after a battery or reprogramming a module. The outside temperature will begin to update if driven above 20 mph for at least 5 minutes. If the vehicle speed drops below 20 mph, the timer will reset and the display will stop updating. Once the display starts to update it may take several more minutes of driving above 20 mph for the display to fully update. Also if the vehicle is shut off for more than 8 hours the display will update when the ignition is turned on.
Click a tab for more information.