- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 28 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5298B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on installing Regular Production Option Code 9L7 Up-fitter Auxiliary Switches. Technician will need to reference the latest version of General Motors Up-fitter Integration Bulletin 110. The information can be found at http://www.gmupfitter.com/ under the "Technical Bulletin" Tab and then "Show all bulletins."
Click a tab for more information.