- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5391E
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that have a no crank or a start and then immediate stall, Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator lamp may not be on when the ignition is in the run position. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0513 and or P262B may also be set. Technician will pulled the driver sill plate and inspect the wiring for damaged or corroded circuits. Technician will repair any damaged or corroded circuits.
Click a tab for more information.