- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5466B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to help converting vehicles to fleet key option Regular Production Option Code 6E2 or 6E8. Technician will need to check the Regular Production Option Code for 6E2 or 6E8. Technician will need to order the correct key part number per the Regular Production Option Code. Then the technician will need re-code the lock cylinders to match the Regular Production Option Code. Also replace the Body Control Module and normal Service Programming System to the Body Control Module will turn the vehicle to a common key.
Click a tab for more information.