- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5481D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with additional information on the functionality of Lane Keep Assist.Starting with2016 model year Lane Keep Assist Regular Production Option Code (UHX) replaced Lane Departure Warning Regular Production Option Code (UFL). Lane Keep Assist is designed to assist the driver in keeping the vehicle from drifting out of a driving lane that has clearly identified markings. The electric power steering provides a gentle steering correction if a lane marking has been crossed and the driver has not actively responded.
Click a tab for more information.