- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5527A
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: ASSIST
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that show a "Take Steering" message on the Driver Information Center along with a warning chime/alert. Dealer should be advised the purpose of the message is to alert the driver that the Lane Keep Assist system has not detected active steering input from the driver (hands off the steering wheel).
Click a tab for more information.