- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5535D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have Service Front Camera, Service Lane Departure Warning, and Service Lane Keep Assist Message. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B1008 Sym 4B set. Technician will need to check the windshield to ensure it is not aftermarket. Technician will also check for anything that may impair the front view camera and ensure the camera is properly mounted.
Click a tab for more information.