- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5544B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates information on ahydrauilc rush type noise from the power steering gear. This noise is a characteristic of the new Active Hydraulic Assist System RPO NV8 and no repairs should be made. The noise is most noticeable in the cab at idle, in park, with all accessories turned off.
Click a tab for more information.