- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5586A
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary information communicates a customer concern ofIPC gauges inoperative or fluctuate, No Start,No Crank,SIR Light / Service Airbag Message, Service Suspension Message,Radio display blank, Steering Wheel Controls (SWC) not illuminated, Turn Signal no audible feedback,HVAC controls inoperative. During diagnostics a technician may find any of the following DTC's: B1011, B1370, B3980, U0020, U0029, U007D, U0073, U0078, U0100, U0101, U0102, U0104, U0140, U0151, U0155, U0164,U0184, U0186, U0198, U0422. Dealer is instructed to check Serial Data Gateway Module X2 connector for terminal concerns and repair as needed.
Click a tab for more information.