- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5624
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: SEATS
- This Preliminary information communicates a diagnostic tip for an issues with the heated and/or vented seats turning off and setting DTCU1524 because of a loss of voltage to the Seat Heating Control Module.
Click a tab for more information.