- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #1308116001E
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- The intent of this technical bulletin is to identify aftermarket ALDL or DLC interface devices as potential sources for causing multiple customer concerns that do not have other diagnostic methods to identify them.
Click a tab for more information.