- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5161G
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a bump feel or clunk noise at a stop or on launch. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle. The bump clunk issue may be due to fuel movement in the fuel tank when not completely full. The condition is eliminated after completely filling the fuel tank.
Click a tab for more information.