- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5527C
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that show a "Take Steering" message on the Driver Information Center along with a warning chime/alert. Dealer should be advised the purpose of the message is to alert the driver that the Lane Keep Assist system has not detected active steering input from the driver (hands off the steering wheel).
Click a tab for more information.