- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #010310003R
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: TIRES
- This bulletin contains information for the new tires that the vehicle is equipped with and that they are covered by General Motors against defects in material or workmanship under the New Vehicle Warranty (in Canada, the Base Warranty Coverage). For vehicles within this warranty period, defective tires will be replaced on a pro rata adjustment basis according to the published distance-based schedule.
Click a tab for more information.