- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17059
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 15059 - Customer Satisfaction Program. Certain vehicles, may have a condition in which an artificially high EV range is displayed to the driver due to high voltage battery state estimation (BSE) errors. The driver may notice erratic behavior from the battery gauge, and a significant drop in the gauge range after parking the vehicle for a few hours. Reprogram the hybrid powertrain control module 2.
Click a tab for more information.