- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5880L
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Onboard Charge Module, Hybrid Powertrain Control Module 2, Air Compressor Control Module, Accessory Power Module, Hybrid Powertrain Control Module, Drive Motor Generator Power Inverter Module, AC Charger - Low Content High Voltage Battery Disconnect Control Module, and the DC Fast Charger - High Content High Voltage Battery Disconnect Control Module parts have been placed on part restriction thought General Motors Technical Assistance Center. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.