- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5921A
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are unable to charge the hybrid battery and the malfunction Indicator lamp is illuminated on the Instrument Panel Cluster. Technician may find a current or history code P16C1 or P16C2 set in the Battery Charging Control Module. Technician should update the Battery Charging Control Module with the latest software in Tis 2 Web. If the technician experiences any issues while programming the Battery Charging Control Module, please contact Techline for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.