- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6096A
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician not replace any parts for the clock not maintaining the correct time. The clock might jump ahead or behind. Engineering is looking into this concern. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.