- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6198A
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON STEPS TO PERFORM TO DETERMINE IF THE CUSTOMER'S BATTERY DRAIN CONCERN IS BEING CAUSED BY A KNOWN CONCERN WITH BLUETOOTH CALL TRANSFER OPERATION WHEN EXITING THE VEHICLE. IF THE CONCERN IS DUPLICATED AT THE DEALER WITH THE ONSTAR LED IS STILL GREEN AFTER THE VEHICLE IS TURNED OFF AND THE BLUETOOTH CALL WAS DISCONNECTED. DEALER SHOULD ADVISES THAT ENGINEERING IS AWARE OF THE CONCERN AND IS CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING THE ISSUE.
Click a tab for more information.