- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4670H
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about a no start or another concern after swapping an Engine Control Module or other modules from one vehicle to another. The Global Architecture electrical system associated with these vehicles does not allow controller swaps between vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.