- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5312
2014 Chevrolet Spark EV
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the operation or performance of the CVT7 transmission. When the transmission is at operating temperature torque convertor lockup can occur as low as 8 mph and the range for lockup is 8-18mph depending on the throttle angle. The continuously variable transmissions are usually thought of as a no shift transmission however the CVT7 transmission has a high and low range made possible by the use of two clutch packs and one planetary gear set.
Click a tab for more information.