- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4786C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE LOW OIL PRESSURE MESSAGE. TECHNICIAN MAY ALSO FIND A DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P0521 IN THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE. TECHNICIAN SHOULD FOLLOW ALL PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSIS. WHEN USING A SCAN TOOL IF THE OIL PRESSURE IS LOW BUT THE OIL PRESSURE AT THE OIL FILTER HOUSING IS CORRECT, TECHNICIAN SHOULD INSPECT THE VALVE LIFTER OIL FILTER FOR DEBRIS/SLUDGE THAT COULD BE RESTRICTING OIL FLOW TO THE OIL PRESSURE SENSOR. TECHNICIAN SHOULD REMOVE THE VALVE LIFTER OIL FILTER AND CLEAN IT. IF THE VALVE LIFTER OIL FILTER CANNOT BE CLEANED REPLACE IT.
Click a tab for more information.