- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #SB-10-08-46-001C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- "THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO CONTACT ONSTAR FOR HARD MUTE REQUEST TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN WHEN THE RADIO IS ON, IT DOES NOT MUTE ENOUGH WHEN THE ONSTAR® TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION DIRECTIONS ARE ANNOUNCED DUE TO CUSTOMER IMPROPERLY SETTING THE RADIO VOLUME HIGH ENOUGH WHEN THE TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION MESSAGES ARE PLAYED. "
Click a tab for more information.