- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 9 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 10 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 14 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Worst 2012 Traverse Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on3
- engine seized2
- excessive oil consumption2
- shudders when going uphill at low speed2
- black smoke when started, runs rough1
- dies while driving1
- engine knocking1
- engine power is reduced1
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Traverse Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Traverse compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Traverse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Traverse.